Full-time, permanent position in our well-equipped workshop based in Belbins, Romsey. We maintain, repair and support our own operator fleet including 3, 5 and Euro 6 modern vehicles. We are searching for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join our team. The successful candidate will have an understanding of modern electronic systems, must be reliable, possess sound communication skills and be health and safety aware.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following :
- Work within the HGV technicians team to maintain all company equipment.
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard.
- Carry out all repairs to the highest standard.
- Advise to the supervisor of any improvements, enhancement, reliability and reduced costs.
- To undertake service and repair works to all types of vehicles in a safe and economical manner achieving the highest possible standards of workmanship.
- To work efficiently within the workshop team to ensure industry-leading standard.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the maintenance supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well being of the company.
Hours and Rates of Pay
- No nights
- No Bank Holidays
- Hours on a rota
- Alternate Saturday rota
- Extra hours dependent on workload
- Paid monthly
Rateof pay subject to experience and qualifications.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.